We are pleased to confirm that the annual Alemba UK User Conference will be taking place on 19 November 2019 at the The Radisson Blu Edwardian hotel in Manchester.
Attendees can look forward to a demonstration of Alemba Service Manager v 10.1, company and product updates, peer-led case studies and educational workshops.
- 08:45: Coffee and Registration
- 09:15: Welcome and Introduction
- 09:20: Product Roadmap
- 10:05: Introducing Alemba Service Manager 10.1 (Demo)
- 10:35: Coffee Break
- 10:45: V10.1 Upgrade Process
- 11.15: Upgrade Q&A
- 12:00: How AI enabled chatbots can support your ITSM desk 24/7/365 – Andrej Godina, Head of ICT, Inform Communications
- 12:20: Lunch
- 13:20: The Public Cloud – Lee James, CTO, Rackspace
- 13:40: Asset Discovery & Service Dependency Mapping - key elements for a successful CMDB implementation – Paul Yates, Senior Consultant, FireScope
- 14:00: Coffee Break
- Stream 1: Dashboards and SyncFusion (training)
- Stream 2: ASM & the Cloud (panel discussion)
- 16:15: Closing Remarks
- 16:30: Drinks Reception
For further information, please contact Anthony Wallbank.